26.9.10

Cause there are are things you still don't know about me.

           So now you see why I'm scared
           I can't open up my heart without a care
           But here I go, it's what I feel
           And for the first time in my life I know it's real




                                                                                                  But you're so hypnotizing
                                                                                                  You've got me laughing while I sing
                                                                                                  You've got me smiling in my sleep
                                                                                                  And I can see this unraveling
                                                                                                  Your love is where I'm falling
                                                                                                  But please don't catch me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Súmate a mi inconformismo!